MINI BEAUTY HAUL


So I recently got some make-up products from boots using their click and collect service. I found the service really easy to use; you select and pay for your items online as you normally would and instead of having the products delivered to your house you select to have them delivered to the store you want to pick them up from the next day.
When I went in to pick up my stuff I just went to the till and gave them my order confirmation and a member of staff went to collect my bits and was back very quickly! Overall the whole process was very simple and stress-free, I would recommend it!





 Products wise, I just needed to top up on some stuff I was running out of and it turned out there was some good deals on the website, so I could get more for my money!

I got 2 of the famous collection lasting perfection concealers, one in my skin tone for covering blemishes and one in a shade lighter for highlighting, also from collection, I bought their 'primed & ready' primer, I haven't previously used this primer however I have heard good reviews. I also got a new eyebrow pencil from rimmel, I love this pencil and I use it every single day without fail (it's just cheap and cheerful and does the job). As there was a deal on, I purchased two of the trusty 'Stay Matte' powders so that I can have one in my make-up collection and one in my handbag that I will keep for touch ups throughout the day. My final item is the real techniques sponge, I bought this as the one I already have has gone all gross because I've used it so much, but I think these sponges are amazing! 

Ella x

No comments