MY PANDORA BRACELET


Diamonds ARE a girls best friend...especially when those diamonds look something a bit like my beautiful pandora bracelet. The choice of charms is endless with every one being so elegant and unique. I love seeing other people's charm collection so I thought I would share mine.


Each bracelet tells a story and each charm is a piece of that story; mine is very meaningful to me. I was gifted the bracelet on my 16th birthday and have been collecting the charms since. I love the fact that my bracelet doesn't have a particular theme, but it is very sparkly! What also makes it special is that the alot of the charms are somewhat limited edition so come in and out of stock usually within a year meaning not many other people will have the same charms. 

The charms that I have are:
-'Sweet Niece' Pendant Charm
- 'Sparkling Butterfly' Charm
-'Princess' Pendant Charm
-'Minnie Ears' Pendant Charm
-'Leaf' Charm
-'Christmas Dog' Charm
-'16th Birthday' Pendant Charm
(from left to right)

I love styling it with this Michael Kors watch, such a pretty combination😍

I'd love to know, what is on your pandora bracelet?

Ella xx

No comments