AMERICAN CANDY HAUL




I recently went on a little trip to America and obviously I couldn't come back without bringing some american treats with me.

There were so many goodies to choose from but I decided to go with the ones that we don't have over here in the UK. 


I had already decided that I wanted to bring back a cool flavored packet of oreos, I was debating between strawberry, mint, birthday cake or s'mores, but as you can see I went with the 's'mores' flavour (it was a great choice...)they taste very yummy! Something I was on the look out for was 'Birthday Cake' flavour M&Ms; the only place I found them was in a dollar store type place so I got some. I didn't know what to expect when i tried them but they actually somewhat do taste like cake.

Me being a typical tourist, I bought a packet of 'Hershey's Kisses', to be honest they aren't really anything to rave about - to me they just taste a bit meh. When in the Disney resort I couldn't resist buying some Goofy candy. The ones I got were the 'Sour gummi worms'; I can definitely say that they are true to their name because they are very sour at first!

I've saved my two most favourite until last. If you are a fan of berry flavoured things then I guarantee that you will love the berry icebreakers, I can't quite put my finger on what I love about them, I just love them! SOUR PATCH KIDS. They are just sooo good in every single way! I am pretty sure we have these in the UK but I have never really seen them so I got some from the states.

Do you have a favourite foriegn candy?


Ella xx

No comments