WHAT'S ON MY iPHONE...


Welcome to my phone! I have the iPhone 6+ in the white and silver edition. Compared to other people I don't actually think that I have that many apps on my phone, so I would describe it as pretty basic and tidy (which actually reflects me quite well, I think!)





I feel like I only have the essentials on my phone and I don't really use any other kind of apps. On the home screen  I have the apps that I use most or on a daily basis, these consist of social media to admin. Firstly, and probably the most used is my social media apps, these consist of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, Bloglovin', emails and Pinterest. 

I then have kind of miscellaneous things like Whatsapp, pictures/camera, UniDays student discount, emails, maps and my photo editing apps, and on my second home screen thingy I have the apps that I don't ever use, like the ones that apple install and they just take up storage on your phone...(I think everyone has a section like that!)


What are your favourite apps?

Ella xx


No comments