MY STYLE INSPIRATIONS


Everybody has certain people that inspire their style in one way or another, and these beautiful people are mine! I am always admiring the clothes people wear and the way that they style them, and taking inspiration from them and channeling it into my own style. 





AIMEE
This gal is one of my bestest friends and pretty much everything about us is the same (LITERALLY!), hence why I love her style. We would both typically buy the same item of clothing but wear it in a totally different way. I would describe Aimee's style as a bit boho and maybe slightly grungy but with the perfect amounts of each. I love how her outfits always look so effortless but so on trend at the same time. She is always one step ahead with fashion.



PERRIE EDWARDS
This lady is a style icon! I have always loved the girl group (Little Mix) since they were on Xfactor back in 2011 but over time Perrie and her style began to appeal to me. Perrie definitely has a grungy and indie kind of style, but she can wear anything and make it work. She also wears a lot of monochromatic colours so I think that is how I relate to her style. The Thing that I love most about Perrie's fashion is that she is never afraid to try new things.

MY NANA
I think that I have the trendiest Nana in the world. I would wear pretty much anything in her wardrobe, infact I have a a lot of hand me downs from her in my wardrobe. I feel as though my Nana puts a lot of thought into her outfits and she is not afraid to try something a bit out of her comfort zone. I think my favourite item she owns (which even I am not gutsy enough to try out) is a denim biker jacket, it literally looks just like a leather jacket but its made of denim, and I love it, it is such a cool concept!


You can tell that my style incorporates parts of the way my 'style inspirations' dress and that I use each little part to create my own style and become confident in the way I dress.


Ella xx

1 comment

  1. I got fashionistas i love too 1. Beauty Crush 2. Carli Bybel you should check them out 💁

    Nique || www.2nbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete