A VERY NEEDED SPA DAY

I received my results for my first year at college today and I rewarded myself (for all of my hard work) with a day at the spa with my mum. We went to the 'Aqua Sana' that is located in center parcs, it is so so so nice there!


I have been into the spa before so I know which bits are my favourite. We didn't get any treatment this time so, instead, we visited as many of the themed rooms as we could. Each section is themed and has at least one steam room, sauna and relaxation room.
They are full of sensory experiences to match the theme too such as smells, mood lighting and relaxing music. As well as all of the different rooms there is an outdoor pool and also waterbeds(which I tried for the first time today, they are amazing!), so you have no excuse not to chill out!!

It's a hard decision but I would say that one of my favourite rooms is a 'Herbal Steam Room' that smells of jasmine (I think? don't hold me to that, as it smells absolutely GORGEOUS and is just the right temperature for me. Another favourite has to be the salt steam room, which is not only the hottest steam room but it actually has real salt from the Himalayas in it?!?! I know right, pretty damn cool. And if you really just want to forget about the world just grab a magazine, hop onto a water bed and just chill, I'll be honest I did almost fall asleep on one.

I know I said we didn't get any treatment but the spa run seminars, they're basically a really cool skincare class where you get to try out lots of luxury products. We joined in with a 'Decleor' session and we practically gave ourselves a free facial! It's very hands on and it has left my face feeling fabulous. Lastly we went over to the cafe that is attached to the spa, because trust me relaxing ain't all that easy! We ordered some really yummy food; I got a panini and my mum got some mushroom pasta that looked delicious, and how can i forget the eldeflower water, it's so yummy, and has a taste of its own! The food was all so fresh and very filling too.

I had such a lovely, relaxing, chilled out day with just me and my mum. Now my face feels beautiful from the mini facial and my body feels cleansed.

Unfortunately it's time to snap back into life now, have you got any favourite spa's?


Ella xx







1 comment

  1. AAA I am in love with your blog! literally spend 30 minutes on your blog, thanks for sharing:) Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete