MY TRAVEL BUCKET LIST

If you asked me right now what the top 5 places are on my travel bucket list are,  I'd tell you this:

1. Hawaii
credit: www.flickr.com                                                         credit:www.leojoseph.co.uk





















ALOHA!...How beautiful and serene is Hawaii!? I have seen so many people that have visited there and they always look like they have soo much fun.
Not only do I love the laid back life of Hawaii, but I am also really interested in the traditions and the reasons behind them, such as the Leis and also the Hula Dance. But of course I course I would dedicate a whole day to swing in a hammock a private beach, listening to the waves rolling in whilst sipping on cocktails.

2. Yosemite National Park, California, USA.
credit:louisetannerphotography.tumblr.com                                 credit:jaredatkinsphoto.tumblr.com

Adventure! Adventure! Adventure! Imagine just walking and walking but not knowing where you're going and stumbling upon amazing views wherever you go, that is what I would do if I was to visit Yosemite. It is the perfect place to be at one with nature, whether it be climbing on rocks and tress or spotting different animals. I would like to either camp in a really scenic spot or stay in a secluded log cabin, then go on long walks everyday and maybe even swim in a lake or rent a boat or something like that.

3. Japan
credit:fuckyeahjapanandkorea.tumblr.com                                    credit:nickdale.tumblr.com              
         

I love how this country can be a wonderland or concrete and skyscrapers but also a peaceful place full of beautiful scenery. I would love to visit Japan because of how different it is to the UK, their lifestyle, traditions, food, everything! It would be cool to spend a few days in Tokyo and then a few days in the countryside. There are so many cool experiences that are waiting for me!!!
4. Europe
credit:wnderlst.tumblr.com                                                          credit:moste-enchanted-europe.tumblr.com
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

                  I want to tour Europe! I'm not sure how but I think I would maybe spend a month or so backpacking around Europe. I know, I already live in Europe and it's so close to home, but really there are so many things and cultures that are completely different to what we have here in the UK. My top spots would probably be Venice, Switzerland and Germany. 
5.Disney
credit:disneylandparisdirect.tumblr.com                           credit:heckyeahdisneyworld.tumblr.com 














I don't know if this actually counts because I have actually already been to Disney quite a few times, but it is so so so magical!!! This time I would organize my day to the max but also still keep it quite chilled(aka not stress), to be honest I would probably save up quite a lot of money and go all out, and also I would love to stay in a Disney resort. No two days at Disney can every be the same, and it will always have a magical touch!


Ella xx

No comments