MY FAVOURITE | MOVIE

I love this collectors doll alongside Pascal!
TANGLED! 100% TANGLED! I fell in love with Tangled after the first time I saw it about 4 years ago. It is such a good movie and is an all-rounder with parts that make you laugh, make you sad, make you happy and even make you cry.What makes it 10 times better is that it's a Disney movie and not only that but a Disney Princess movie, who doesn't love a princess?

One of my favroutite things about the movie is all of the songs! My favourite one would be 'I see the light' but that is also my favourite scene too, it's so so magical and I get goosebumps every time. As you can see my love for the movie goes as far as meeting Rapunzel at Disney in June 2015 and I also have the animator doll of her as well as a little plush of Pascal! Disney put so much detail and effort into the movies themselves but also taking them further than the screen allowing both adults and children to enjoy them. 

My inner child was freaking out when this happened!

Ella xx

1 comment

  1. That doll is so cute! I would love to buy it one day!

    Stay fabulous x
    http://daristo-chic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete