SIGHH DESIGNS HAUL


This stuff is soooooo beautiful!(by stuff I mean the phone case, notebook and bag).
I recently did some online shopping at Polly Vadasz's shop 'Sighh Designs'. I have been loving Polly's stuff for about the past year after my friends told me about her. She is a graphic designer and her products feature cute and quirky designs and phrases. I only ordered 3 of her goodies and there are sooo many other things that I still want but I am definitely pleased with what I got. 

Firstly, I got the monochrome lines phone case(£18), I love it because it matches all of my outfit-because I only wear monochrome. It is good quality and feels as well as looking like an expensive case. Secondly I got the 'I solemnly swear to organise my life'(£9.50) notebook, which is the phrase I need to start going by! Again it is good quality with really thick pages and it looks so pretty that I can't bring myself to write in it. The last thing that I got was the 'Everyday tote bag'(£12.50) which I think is my favourite of the 3 things I bought. It is pictured below being modeled by Polly herself, as you can see it has the most adorable and quirky designs on and, honestly, it goes with every outfit! Again it's great quality, and you can fit looaaads in it!

Credit: Polly Vadasz

Do you know any online brands like this? If so I'd love to know about them!

Ella xx

No comments