AUTUMN ESSENTIALS


Since today is the first day of Autumn, I feel as though it is appropriate to share the things that I can't live with out for this season.
Fall is by far my favourite season and these are some reasons why: Hot Chocolate, Halloween (eeeek!), the colder weather, comfort food, autumn walks, being cosy and also the fact that Christmas is on it's way!

The things pictured in this photograph are what I will with out a doubt be using everyday throughout the fall, in some way shape or form!

My Essentials are:

  • MAC Rebel/Dark Lipsticks- Dark lipsticks are a must for this season, and all colours are acceptable! I am currently loving MAC's Rebel and also Rimmel 107. *TIP* You can mix some shades with a brown lipstick which makes them a lot darker.(Lipstick)
  • Sighh Designs Phone Case- I am so in love with this phone case!! It goes with literally all of my outfits, and it looks fabulous by itself too, it's also such good quality.(Phone Case)
  • Daisy Travel Mug/Hot Drinks-What is autumn and winter without hot drinks, especially hot chocolates (&cream...& marshmallows!)I bought the daisy travel mug a couple of years ago and it is soo cute; I usually use it for when I make my own hot chocolate. (Travel Cup)
  • Scarfs/Knitwear-I have way to many scarfs, but they are the perfect way to accessorize and also add layers to outfits. I also love the look of knit wear as it feels and looks very cosy and screams autumn, as well as the beautiful fall colours that they come in.(Scarf)


No comments