FAVOURITE INDEPENDENT INSTAGRAM SHOPS

Everyone loves an independent shop, especially me! I'm always on the lookout for quirky, individual shops that sell cute products that no one else is going to have. A great place for finding small businesses like this is on Instagram and lately I've had my eye out and found some nice and affordable brands, so I thought that I would share my discoveries with you!


    These are my 5 favourite shops which all sell a variety of unique products, and may I add they are all really affordable. Unfortunately I haven't bought items from all of these shops yet so I can't inform you about the quality, but I hope too be able to get some bits soon! I urge you to check these places out over on their Instagram accounts and see what cute things they have to offer.

@littlepencilshop

@sighh.co

@lazypencilco

 
@laurenshannondesigns
@sink_or_swim_designs


Do you know any independent brands? Let me know about them! 

Ella xx



No comments