HUGE LUSH HAUL


Eeeek! I am so happy I've finally bulk bought some lush products! I keep seeing peoples Lush stash's in their blog posts and on YouTube videos and it made me jealous, so I bought some goodies when I went into my local Lush Store.
It was recently student night in my shopping mall which means discounts in all of my favourite high street stores, which was obviously a perfect time to splash out on some products (it was fate!); since it was student night they were giving out amazing goodie bags if you spent over a certain amount of money, and I got one. YAY!  I kind of went with the products that caught my eye and that I have heard good reviews about so that I knew I wouldn't be wasting money.

The Proucts that I got were:

-Five Gold Rings (Bubble Bar) £4.95
-Magic Wand (Bubble Bar) £5.95
-Sparkly Pumpkin (Bubble Bar) £3.65
-The Experimenter (Bath Bomb) £3.95
-Intergalactic(Bath Bomb) £3.95
-Whoosh (Shower Jelly) £3.75
-Rub Rub Rub (Shower Scrub)£5.95
-Sugar Scrub(Shower Scrub) £2.95
-Softy(foot Lotion)£6.95
-No Drought(Dry Shampoo)£4.25

What are your favourite Lush Products?

Ella xx

1 comment

  1. I'm unhealthily addicted to Lush products! My must haves are Celestial face moisturizer, Cosmetic warrior face mask and Dream Cream body lotion. Although I struggled to name only 3 just then, their products are just too good!! Your photography looks gorgeous, I love that black wirey tray, it's so photogenic! keep up the lovely work girly! followed!!x

    AimeeSueXO
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete