HALLOWEEN | VAMPIRE MAKE-UP

Yay...More Halloween make up! This time I did a vampire. It looks very pretty and was also sooooo simple to do which is great if you want an easy look for Halloween!



For this Vampire look I used a variety of different products and some special effects make-up, however instead of listing them one by one(because there were a lot) I will describe what I used for each part.

Base:
-Normal foundation routine, using a foundation that is quite light for my skin tone
-Shimmery white eye shadow to set the base
-Roll on glitter as a highlight
-Grey eye shadow for contour 

Eyes:
-A mix of  black&grey eye shadows that I blended together to create a dark smokey eye
-False eyelashes
-Black filled in eyebrows

Lips:
-Dark berry lipstick
-Black eyeliner

Special Effects:
-Used a some fake blood on the side of my lips to make drips



Ella xx




No comments