DISNEYLAND PARIS ADVENTURES



Not long ago I went on a trip with my two best friends to Disneyland Paris! We went for two days and had the most amazing time! Every time I go I always have the best time but somehow each time is a different experience and special in it's own way. 

DAY 1
Ready for takeoff...✈️

At around 6am on a thursday morning, we boarded our plane and flew about an hour to Paris, France. We made our way towards the resort, stored our bags and headed straight to the park (as fast as we could!). 


Walking into the park is ALWAYS magical; it stimulates your senses in every way. At first you are overwhelmed by the extraordinary sight of Main Street and the Castle (Sleeping Beauty's to be exact), but you are fully transported into the disney world when you hear the enchanting soundtracks which make you feel as though you are surrounded by the magical characters. The smell of the magnificent bakery soon hits you, and lures you right in with the stunning treats they have to offer. There is so much to take in, everywhere you look there is something to see because of the exquisite detail Disney put into their parks. 

Of course there are a lot of photo opportunities, and of course... we took them! The photo above, on the pavilion, is a definate favourite of mine as it captures both Main St and the Castle in all their glory. I spent most of my time dancing around rather than walking, but who's to say there's anything wrong with that!




We found some fun rides on our way round!🎠🏰

Unfortunately a lot of the bigger, more popular rides were closed due to refurbishment but this certainly didn't affect us! We found lot's of things to do and lots of rides to go on. My personal favourites were the 'Pirates of the Caribbean' and 'Buzz lighter laser blast' rides.

Disney Characters...yaaaaayyy!

I am an absolute child when it comes to meeting the characters, I think it is quite possibly one of the best things to do at Disneyland. Obviously I know they are not real, but nether the less I am still fascinated by meeting them and seeing their costumes up close. Meeting Pinocchio was brilliant; he was sad I didn't have a patch of him on my jacket though and shook his head at me in disappointment(I owe him a place on my jacket now!). On this trip I didn't expect to meet a princess as there is usually a long winded process to do so, however we were having a little break when 'Jasmine' and  'Aladdin/Prince Ali' appeared out of no where, so us being the childish people we are ran straight over to the meet and greet and got to meet both a gorgeous prince and princess who were so kind!


Streets lined with spectators...

Waiting for the Parade!😃

Ice Queen Elsa❄️ and Anna🌷


My two absolute favourites...Flynn Rider and Rapunzel, Flynn used his pick up line for Rapunzel on my friend Charlotte during the parade! (as well as his famous smoulder).



Smee making faces at us😜

The parade is absolutely un-missable, and will guarantee to put a smile on your face, and maybe even make you dance a little. They have the same chorus on repeat the whole time but I am not complaining, I think it's the happiest music I have ever heard! The procession is full of energy and is super interactive. An amazing way to view all of my favourite characters at once. 



Dinner time at this awesome 50's diner!🍔👗
'Annette's Diner' was a our choice for food and it was absolutely the right choice. The thing I was most amazed about was the fact that the waiters/waitresses were on roller skates!! How they don't spill food and drink everywhere baffles me. The aesthetic of this place was amazing with real juke boxes, neon lights and 50's style booths. Even the food was beyond my expectation, I went for a burger and chips...yummyy!

Dramatic clouds over the castle🏰☁️

Fireworks🎆
Such an amazing spectacle, I have never seen anything else like it. Every time I see it, it brings a tear to my eye; it is absolutely magnificent. There are projections onto the castle featuring some of the greatest disney films made, using creativity to it's best ability to piece together such an incredible show.

DAY 2
Starting out our second day in Walt Disney Studios! Which actually has studios which are currently being used, as well as my favourite ..the disney costume department! This park also has lots of cool rides too. 

Three Beautiful Princesses👸🏻👸🏾👸🏼

We took a visit to see the Boss...Mickey Mouse!



In Walt Disney Studios there are lots of awesome areas, 'Toy Story land' was cool because everything was super sized making you feel like a tiny toy. I'm not the biggest fan of roller coasters however I don't hate them so we tried out the 'Rock 'n' Roller Coaster' which was actually amazing, it's much like Space Mission/Mountain but without the space theme, it's become one of my favourites. 

"IF YOU CAN DREAM IT, YOU CAN DO IT. REMEMBER THAT THIS WHOLE THING STARTED WITH A DREAM AND A MOUSE"

The man who started it all, who inspires me everyday to create, imagine and have fun...✨WALT DISNEY✨ Disney means so much to me and I have this man and his imagination to thank! I look up to him and the world that he has built everyday, as a creator, influence and mentor. 





Inside the castle there are stain glass windows and various murals to tell the tale of 'Sleeping Beauty', the windows are so pretty and the colours are so vibrant. This is definitely and underrated part of the park an I would 100% recommend that you go and see it.


You never know who you might see out and about at the park...🌹

Our choice for dinner this day was Planet Hollywood, to be honest I was already impressed with it from what it looked like on the outside so everything else was a bonus. The food was really nice, we all went for a pasta dish and they were delicious. A very interesting place and lovely for our final meal there.

...and then it was home time😭😭
We got to see this magnificent view of London on our way home, so pretty!😍

We had a great, very full on two days at Disneyland Paris and I am so glad that I got to go with two of my best friends. It hasn't even been two weeks and I have already looked at tickets to go back! Thank you Charlotte and Jodie for such an amazing time as well as the Cast members at Disney. 

Have you ever been to a  Disney park? What was your favourite part?

(some photos📷: Jodie)

Ella xx


1 comment

  1. This looks like so much fun! I've never been to Disney (land or world) if I was to go though I would definitely choose Paris and head off to the Eiffel tower and designer boutiques afterwards!!x

    AimeeSueXO
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete