THE TIMELINE OF ME


This post is something a bit different but I feel like it's a way for anyone to get to know a bit about me! I have made lots of memories in the 18 years of my life so far and I hope to make so many more...and I am going to share some of my favourite parts with you.



In early January, 1998, I was born...WOOO! As a baby I was definitely spoiled by my family and everyone around me, there was never a time when the attention wouldn't be on me; I would always be getting cuddles and it's fair to say I loved it. As I grew into a toddler my bubbly personality started to shine through, I have heard all the stories about myself chatting up the boys and running around the house naked without a care, that's definitely the life any 3 year old should be living!
 Always grateful for my Mum dressing me in the cutest outfits.

Learning to walk at the age of 1, taking my first big steps into the world; ready for lot's of new adventures and experiences!

UH OH! A baby brother...
Just as I thought it was all going well...my baby brother was born (Just joking Louis!). I treated him more like a toy baby, remember those baby Annabelle's? Well he was just a real life one to me. I would rock him violently in his chair, stuff his dummy in his mouth and force him to play, just a bit of tough love eh! 
Me and Louis have had lot's of fun together, we are always up to some sort of mischief. However he always knows his big sis' is in charge!




I have ALWAYS loved princesses and it was certainly fun getting to be a princess for the day, or in my case always.. wearing sparkly, pretty dresses and prancing around like a crazy fairy was definitely a hobby for me in my younger years! And of course I would never miss an opportunity to pose for a photo. I still want to be a Disney Princess one day!



My Daaadddddd!I love my Dad to pieces, and growing up with him was so enjoyable. Obviously I have countless memory with him, but some of the ones I remember most are living in Chicago with him for a year. As well as the time he accidentally booted a football at my face the day before we went on holiday! Also the chilled out evenings we spent watching garbage TV and eating bad(but tasty) snacks. He is also an amazing cook, my faves are the Carbonara and Thai green curry, they are soooooooooo yummy!!

The awkward teenage years...

My 'teenage' years were full my most memorable moments for both good and bad reasons, but it was the time in which I learnt a lot of what I know now. Growing up through those tricky times threw lots of things at me not only was I changing and growing but things around me were just as crazy. High school had it's ups and downs but I made so many happy memories there, and friends too.(I went through ALOT of friendship groups!) Some of the hairstyles, make-up and clothes I wore are certainly questionable, but at least I have made those dodgy mistakes! I cannot forget my braces...I absolutely HATED them.

Another Brother?!...

When I was 13 my second little brother came along. This little guy was soon to make himself known, and as he is the baby of the family he  gets all the attention he wants; who can blame him, he is super duper cute...(even when he is naughty). Both of my brothers have me wrapped around their little finger!

At the age of 16 I was just finishing high school and moving onto sixth form. I thought turning 16 would allow me to do so many things (legally) oh boy was I wrong! Nothing changed whatsoever. To mark the occasion of my birthday I pestered my Dad to allow me to have a party, as you can see I took it quite seriously but I thought I was pretty cool having wristbands for my own party. That year was full of good times and things such as my end of school prom, moving onto college and meeting lots of new friends.




















An exciting time for me was my dad's wedding. Not only was it a beautiful event but to top it off I was a bridesmaid, which was such an honour!


Ok, I think it's pretty clear how much I love disney. So when I had the chance to go to Walt Disney World, Florida last year I was not going to pass it up. My all time fave disney movie is Tangled therefore my fave princess is Rapunzel. I met her last year and it was such an amazing experience and something I will never forget!


My little baby Lexie! She is always my most favourite little girl and never fails to entertain me.(She's such a poser too!)I love her soooo much!!!



My 18th Birthday! This was a birthday I will always remember. To initially celebrate my friends and I went to the Aqua Sana and pampered ourselves for the evening. Of course by turning 18 it meant I can legally drink, so I had my first night out for my birthday with many too follow. However the penultimate celebration was tickets to see 'The Nutcracker' at the Royal opera house, in London, but to top this off I was given a tour backstage from the Principal Character artist, Gary Avis, who was kind enough to show me all of the costumes and trusted me enough to hold them. It is a moment I am extremely grateful for and I will never ever ever forget. My 18th birthday was one to remember and a milestone in my life so far.





Finally, my friends. They are the people I could not live without and make some things a lot more bearable. We have all had so much fun and laughter together, and I do not know where I would be without them .  I have a lot of love for those guys. 


That concludes the timeline of me so far, and I am very much looking forward for what is to come in the future for me. 

What are some of your favourite memories from growing up?

Ella xx


No comments