SPRING BEAUTY ESSENTIALS


So today I thought that I would share my spring make-essentials for you, and even better they are all affordable drugstore products. Most of the tinted/coloured products are in a peachy shade because I think that kind of colour adds brightness to your make up wherever you use it, I also think that it makes your skin look healthier too.



Primed&Ready Primer:This is a primer that I bought after only reading the odd review, and to be honest I am pretty impressed with it. It is a silicone based primer so aims to give a flawless finish more than anything else. It is easy to apply and you only need a tiny bit. It creates a smooth, silky surface for you to apply your make up onto. The overall finish of it is quite matte and definitely flawless, and I can say that it does keep my make-up in place all day.

Carmex Moisture Plus lip Balm(Peach):This is one of my peach toned products! Carmex is one of my favourite lip brands and these tinted lip balms are great to wear when you are in a rush or when you don't want to wear lippy but still want some colour(and moisture). The peach one is especially sheer but it still has a tint and it makes your lips look so plump and healthy.

Mac Lipstick in Lovelorn:This lipstick is a muted pink tone, and I am a person who is not into pink coloured lipsticks on an everyday basis but this one seems to work for me, especially for the spring time. I wear it with some Vaseline on top because again it makes your lips look really healthy and plump.

Dream Touch Blush(02):I never usually wear this blush apart from spring and summer but everytime I use it I am reminded how mush I love it. It is in a peach shade(with a very slight shimmer)and feels so so soft and because of this it blends in effortlessly on the skin. Even though it's called a blush I'll be honest and say I have used it on my lips before too and it looked perfectly fine.

Tanya Burr Lipgloss(Afternonn Tea):I have to say I really like all of these lipglosses. This one is actually too light for my skin tone but I have found that if I only use a tiny bit that it actually looks really nice paired with something peach(on my lips) or even by itself. I usually like to wear a lipstick everyday so having a lipgloss like this has been very handy lately.

2000 Calorie Mascara: I first tried this mascara quite a while a go and instantly fell in love. Like most people I am always trying new mascaras but the '2000 Calorie' mascara always seemed to creep back onto my lashes. I think it is an all time favourite, but it is perfect for spring because it makes your lashes look so long and fluttery. 

Rimmel Lipstick(16): Another peach gem. This lipstick has a lovely creamy and luxurious consistency. I bought it on a whim as at the time I wasn't really into peach toned products, but for some reason this year they are my favourite! The shade is relatively bright but if you apply less it would be more sheer, or if you want bolder lips then you could add some lipgloss on top and it would look lovely.

Jelly Pong Pong Iluminizer Gel:I received this in a glossy box and it has now become my everyday highlighter. It provides a nice, subtle, healthy glow without being to sparkly or glittery.  

Ella x

No comments